Effective Date: April 20, 2023
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Contact Information, including real name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, and postal address;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories;
- Geolocation data, including geolocation information derived from your IP address and other device information;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including financial account details, billing address, delivery address, and transaction history; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; device and advertising identifiers; time zone setting and location; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; operating system and platform; Internet service provider; pages that you visit before and after using the Services, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services; other information about how you use the Services; the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; and standard server log information. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred.
We also receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
II. USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above for the following business purposes:
|Purpose/Activity||In jurisdictions that require a lawful basis for processing, the lawful basis for processing, including basis of legitimate interest|
(b) Necessity to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessity for our legitimate interests (for instance, to keep our records updated)
(b) Necessity to comply with a legal obligation
Where legally required and we have no other valid legal basis to process your information, we will obtain consent (for example, to provide you with marketing information or share information with third parties), which may subsequently be withdrawn at any time by contacting us. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it is withdrawn.
Where we need to collect information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may cancel a product or service you have with us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom, and under what circumstances we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We may share contact information, commercial information, geolocation data, transaction and billing data, correspondence you send to us and data that we automatically collect with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share contact information, commercial information, geolocation data, transaction and billing data, correspondence you send to us and data that we automatically collect with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share contact information, commercial information, geolocation data, transaction and billing data, correspondence you send to us and data that we automatically collect in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose contact information, commercial information, geolocation data, transaction and billing data, correspondence you send to us and data that we automatically collect to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of ICREST, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services such as social media services through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
ICREST does not sell your information to third parties.
ICREST does not process or share your personal information with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising.
ICREST does not use or disclose sensitive personal information.
IV. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
V. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request restriction of processing of your information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your information or more information about our information practices. Requests should be submitted in writing as set out below. If you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that the information may be updated or corrected. Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent or to appeal a refusal to take action on your request. To designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights and choices on your behalf, please e-mail us at email@example.com. You also may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to appeal a refusal to take action on your request; to do so, please see the instructions in our response to your request.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you and any differences in service are related to the data. Deleting cookies may in some cases cancel the opt out selection in your browser. For additional information on how Google processes your information and what choices you may have, visit their site here. Please check your device settings for additional information on how to opt out.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on the Service may change or no longer be available to you. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your information is unlawful.
VI. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not knowingly collect, sell or share any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VIII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary and proportionate for the purposes set out above and consistent with our retention policies, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.